Re[4]: Recent dead in war
Tom Sathre
2004-10-10 22:15:39 UTC
Jonathan,

I think your sentence is meant to read "are you saying that I would be
wrong as a Christian to recommend that politicians obey God?" Right? Wrong?

If that's the untangling you prefer, my response would be to suggest,
however gently, that you explore the history of church/state relationships
in the US - not the history as reported by a single congregation or
denomination. If that's not, please tell me what you meant.

Tom.

Tom Sathre
Address: ***@acm.org
(303)973-8035 (H)